Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Baitbus Mediafire

The Seven


took his car. I had to buy some clams on the market. The Maril, I suppose, that is very cool. The parking of the brothers garcia motril dared not enter because as yet has not given license to open, or is it open, but not to the mayor between.

recalled that he had a very valuable gift card Dolores and solved the problem. Here I park myself in the quiet of the aquarium. It is true that I am not fire, or water and services. Nor am I the head of the aquarium. I'm not even an anchovy or a shark in heat. But with this card of mariadolores here I stand and buy the clams. And a bottle of wine from the plaza Higuita. Ah. and a sausage, which also sell very rich there next.

And he took a cane herrera. Kill two birds with one stone. Since I was there resolved the issue of campaign advertising. Damn, that I had to do it. Go bunch of useless. And when he made a Chapu neglected as that of the banners, go place yourself picture I had. Or that would have made the banners in a united left printing. Al Rubiales had taken more handsome, with his mustache of antiques dealer.

The slogan, the kinds of propaganda, quantities, the place where everything would be done. All controlled. Go troops. Of course, it was wrong for putting the council people who had no fucking idea. But hey, so was quieter. More work, yes, but more tranquil. All controlled smoothly.

fortunately the hotel on the rock of the wolf were making the campaign almost without eating or drinking. The Danielito how good it was rolling with the almuforma. They were a good team the daniel and pedro navarro. Good guys.

I
fatal memory. Now I've left my folder campaign plan in the car. Well, it's as if I know it by heart: efficiency, experience, credibility. CA Yes JCB. Banners, leaflets and advertisements. Damn, but this I had to have solved the mariadolores and the angel. Damn, damn. I hope at least the clams are fresh indeed, the latter not even half opened me. Sure, they were not of the Paita. See how the brat is getting now with Fermin. And if he has peed in the clams. Do some pescaores pa trash fish and whitebait. That's what I have heard.

I already forgot the wine. I do not remember if the rose like the old or the coast. Well, llevaré una botella de cada. De todas formas nos lo vamos a beber. Eso es lo que menos me gusta del otro chalet. Que no encuentras vino de este. Tienes que llevar rioja, ribera, cosas así. Pero es que a mí me gusta este. Me parece más natural.

¿Quién pollas sería el tío que estaba haciéndole fotos al coche? Igual no. Sería a las obras del mercado. Qué bonito va a quedar todo con la pinturilla nueva que le estoy dando. Veremos a ver el 22. No estoy yo muy convencido. Pues a la rosa se lo he dicho. Como baje en votos me voy al cortijo y que me echen un galgo. Y que gobiernen los comunistas. O la trini. O el paco. O el luis. O la shakira y el piqué. And positions, I do not care. Salanmalicú. Health

0 comments:

Post a Comment